Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
Use of Information and Materials:
The information and materials contained in these pages - and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear - are subject to change. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final PREMIER Bankcard determination and acceptance. PREMIER Bankcard®, LLC ("PREMIER Bankcard") is a registered Member Service Provider for First PREMIER® Bank.
The information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, links or other items - are provided "as is", "as available". PREMIER Bankcard does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties on non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event will PREMIER Bankcard be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in conjunction with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in conjunction with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if PREMIER Bankcard, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Third Party Sites:
This Site includes links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties (Third Party Sites). When using the links to access third party sites, you do so at your own risk and should review and determine if you agree to the third party privacy policies before using any Third Party Site. The Bank has no control over the content of the Third Party Sites and does not assume any responsibility for materials created or published on these sites. The content and opinions expressed may not be those of PREMIER Bankcard. Any transaction you conduct using or through a Third Party Site is a transaction entered solely between you and the Third Party Site. PREMIER Bankcard has no liability whatsoever for activities associated with such transactions. PREMIER Bankcard does not provide, endorse, or guarantee any of the information, recommendations, products or services of any third party or third party sites, nor does it accept any liability in connection with the security measures employed by such third parties or third party sites.
All information submitted to PREMIER Bankcard via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard. PREMIER Bankcard shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor provides PREMIER Bankcard through this site. PREMIER Bankcard shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the PREMIER Bankcard entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- General - This User Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions governing use of PREMIER Online. PREMIER Online may be used by the primary, authorized users, and/or any joint accountholder ("you") to access certain credit card account information and services.
- Agreement to terms - Your enrollment in, access to or use of PREMIER Online constitutes your agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Disclaimer above.
- Fees - Fees may be assessed based on the user's account. Any other fees applicable in connection with your account continue to apply, as described under the terms of your Cardholder Agreement or in connection with any specific offer for specific products or services. You agree that First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard are not responsible for any telephone or other online service provider charges incurred by accessing your account through PREMIER Online. (Please note fees may be assessed by your online service provider).
- Electronic messages - As part of PREMIER Online, PREMIER Bankcard does not accept E-mail messages from customers. In order to facilitate customer feedback or inquires, an online service inquiry feature with message capabilities is provided.
- Enrollment and security verification - As part of your enrollment, you chose a username, along with other information, such as a password, which gives you access to your account through PREMIER Online. For your protection, do not disclose your online username or password to anyone. PREMIER Bankcard is authorized to act on instructions received under your username without further verification.
- Fingerprint Authentication - If you have chosen to authenticate your identity and sign in by using a fingerprint scanner or other biometric feature on your mobile device, you are responsible for controlling access to your account information through PREMIER Online just as you would with your user name and password. You acknowledge that any person who has a biometric feature stored in your device may be able to access your account through PREMIER Online.
- For security purposes, you should memorize and not write down your online username or password. You are responsible for keeping your online username, password, other identifying information, account numbers and other account data confidential. If you believe your online username may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may request a transfer to or from your account or may request a change in your information without your permission, notify PREMIER Bankcard immediately at 1-800-987-5521.
- Change in terms - PREMIER Bankcard may change or limit any aspect of PREMIER Online or this Agreement at any time with or without prior notice; provided, you will be given prior notice in the event fees are assessed for the use of PREMIER Online
- Termination; Suspension - Your enrollment in, access to, use of PREMIER Online, or PREMIER Online itself may be terminated or suspended, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason with or without prior notice. Examples of reasons include, without limitation:
If you wish to cancel your access to PREMIER Online, please contact PREMIER Bankcard Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521.
- Your credit card account is delinquent
- Your credit card account is over limit
- Suspected fraudulent activity on your credit card account
- Any attempt to misuse PREMIER Online
- Whole or partial, permanent or temporary, termination of PREMIER Online
- Your credit card account status is Lost/Stolen, Bankrupt or Charged-off
- Liability - Except as specifically provided in this Agreement or as otherwise required by law, you agree that neither PREMIER Bankcard, its parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries nor its service providers shall be responsible for any loss, damage, or bodily injury, whether caused by hardware, software, PREMIER Bankcard, PREMIER Online, World Wide Web (Web) browser providers, Internet access providers, online service providers, or by an agent or subcontractor of any of the foregoing, or otherwise. Neither PREMIER Bankcard, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, nor any service providers shall be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of the installation, use, or maintenance of hardware, software, PREMIER Online, Web browser, or access software.
- Billing statements - Your printed monthly statement represents First PREMIER Bank’s disclosure to you of applicable account information. Please refer to your statement for important information.
- Access hours, use, etc. - You can access your account through PREMIER Online seven days a week, 24 hours a day. However, at certain times, some or all of PREMIER Online may not be available due to system maintenance or failure. PREMIER Bankcard is not responsible for your inability to access PREMIER Online, for whatever reason. Account balance and activity information are generally updated daily. However, daily updates may not occur due to system maintenance or failure. PREMIER Bankcard is not responsible for any failure to update information, for whatever reason.
- Miscellaneous - PREMIER Bankcard can delay enforcing any of its rights under this Agreement or in connection with PREMIER Online without losing them. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, such will not make any other provision unenforceable.
©2010 First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The P logo® and First PREMIER® Bank are registered service marks of First PREMIER Bank.
PREMIER® Bankcard is a registered service mark of PREMIER Bankcard, LLC.