Knowing your current credit score and what’s on your credit report is a great start to achieving your financial goals because they provide a breakdown of how you may stand with lenders and your overall credit worthiness.
Get your Experian® Credit Report and Score when you enroll in PREMIER Credit Manager along with the following benefits:
- Access to refresh your Experian Credit Report and PLUS Score* twice monthly
- Alert messages for key changes detected on your Experian Credit Report
- Daily monitoring of your Experian Credit Report
*Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders.
Don't get caught off guard! PREMIER Credit Protection®
is an optional benefit of your First PREMIER Bank credit card. You pay only $.89 per $100 of your outstanding ending monthly balance. Covered events include disability, involuntary unemployment, family leave, hospitalization and loss of life. Certain exclusions apply. For example, if you are not currently employed, such as if you are retired, you may not be eligible for disability, family leave or involuntary unemployment protection. Refer to the PCP Contract
for more information. Just call Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521, or click the Purchase Today link.
PREMIERFree Text or Email Alerts
First PREMIER Bank now offers real-time credit card alerts that can be received either on mobile phones and/or to email addresses.
- Easily set up alerts for purchases over a selected dollar amount, before your payment is due or when you are approaching your credit limit.
- Our new text messaging option allows you to check your available account balance, recent transactions, payment history or make a payment right from your mobile phone.