Knowing your current credit score and what’s on your credit report is a great start to achieving your financial goals because they provide a breakdown of how you may stand with lenders and your overall credit worthiness.
Get your Experian® Credit Report and Score when you enroll in PREMIER Credit Manager along with the following benefits:
- Access to refresh your Experian Credit Report and PLUS Score* twice monthly
- Alert messages for key changes detected on your Experian Credit Report
- Daily monitoring of your Experian Credit Report
*Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders.
Don't get caught off guard! PREMIER Credit Protection®
is an optional benefit of your First PREMIER Bank credit card. You pay only $.89 per $100 of your outstanding ending monthly balance. Covered events include disability, involuntary unemployment, unpaid family leave, hospitalization and loss of life. Certain exclusions apply. For example, if you are not currently employed, such as if you are retired, you may not be eligible for disability, unpaid family leave or involuntary unemployment protection. Refer to the PCP Contract
for more information. Just call Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521, or click the Purchase Today link.
PREMIERFree Text or Email Alerts
First PREMIER Bank now offers real-time credit card alerts that can be received either on mobile phones and/or to email addresses.
- Easily set up alerts for purchases over a selected dollar amount, before your payment is due or when you are approaching your credit limit.
- Our new text messaging option allows you to check your available credit, recent transactions, payment history or make a payment right from your mobile phone.
PREMIERFree Electronic Letters
First PREMIER Bank is now offering customers the ability to view letters and other communications electronically.
- Complete the easy enrollment process, then we'll email you when you have a letter to view online.
- You don't need to be an enrolled mypremiercreditcard.com customer to participate. Simply use the enroll/login button from this page whenever you receive notification to view a letter.
- Customers enrolled in mypremiercreditcard.com access may continue to log into their account and select the electronic letters link from the left hand navigation menu.